FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool /FreeLotto Lotto Pool Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PLAY
1. HOW TO PLAY: This promotion is open to FreeLotto members. You must be 18 years or older to enter this promotion. To submit a valid entry and automatically be entered for this promotion, you must successfully join Winners Club or F.A.S.T from an email or website promotion featuring the “FreeLotto Lotto Pool” or “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool”. Entries into the FreeLotto Lotto Pool will continue as long as your subscription remains active. Inactive Winners Club / FAST subscribers may enter by successfully reactivating your subscription in the “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool” email promotions or from another promotion featuring the FreeLotto Lotto Pool or Winners Club / FAST. Alternatively, FreeLotto® members may enter this promotion by sending an email to: Top3Lottos289120809@freelotto.com ,which must include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, and your current FreeLotto ® username, which must exactly match the username in your FreeLotto registration.
2. PlasmaNet purchases 100 PowerBall tickets (the FreeLotto PowerBall Entries), 10 Mega Millions tickets (the FreeLotto Mega Million Entries) and 10 New York Lotto tickets (the FreeLotto New York Lotto Entries) for each of those drawings during the FreeLotto Top3 Lotto Pool promotion.
If you enter the FreeLotto Top3 Lotto Pool after 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time Wednesday and before 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time Friday, you’re eligible to share in any drawings won by PlasmaNet for that Friday evening’s Mega Millions and the upcoming PowerBall and New York Lotto drawings for Saturday evening.
If you enter the FreeLotto Top3 Lotto Pool after 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time Friday and before 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time Saturday, you’re eligible to share in any drawings won by PlasmaNet for that Saturday evening’s New York Lotto and PowerBall and the upcoming Mega Millions drawing for Tuesday evening.
If you enter the FreeLotto Top3 Lotto Pool after 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time Saturday and before 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time Tuesday, you’re eligible to share in any drawings won by PlasmaNet for that Tuesday evening’s Mega Millions and the upcoming Wednesday evening’s PowerBall and New York Lotto drawings.
If you enter the FreeLotto Top3 Lotto Pool after 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time Tuesday and before 10:00 P.M. Eastern Time Wednesday, you’re eligible to share in winning drawings for that Wednesday evening’s New York Lotto and PowerBall and the upcoming Friday evening’s Mega Millions drawing.
EACH PERSON MAY ENTER ONLY ONCE. Entry in any previously conducted pool offered by FreeLotto® does not constitute entry into the current “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool”.
Each valid entry in the “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool” will receive an equal share of the “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool” Jackpot Prize (Lump Sum), if any, won by PlasmaNet Inc. in the New York Lotto, PowerBall or Mega Millions lotteries less (a) all Federal, State and Local taxes, payable by PlasmaNet in connection with the winning of such prize, and (b) a 20% administrative fee to be retained by PlasmaNet, Inc. The amount of such share will depend upon the total number of entries in the “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool”, minus the deductions listed above. If a Mega Millions, Powerball, or New York Lotto ticket purchased by PlasmaNet wins the Jackpot Prize, all participants in the “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool” for such drawing will be notified by email. “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool” shares are not transferable, and share prizes, if any, shall be awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied.
No other prizes will be awarded. No substitution or transfer of prizes is allowed including transfers made by reason of law or upon death of the prize winner. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of winning participants. Non US residents will be subject to back-up withholding for federal income tax purposes of 30%. Depending upon your citizenship, residence and applicable tax treaty you may be able to reclaim this tax. Please consult your tax adviser.
3. HOW “MEGA MILLIONS”, “NEW YORK LOTTO”, AND “POWERBALL” Work.
Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery game which can be played in 42 states within the United States of America. Drawings are held at 11:00 pm Eastern Time on Tuesdays and Fridays.Six numbers from two separate pools of numbers are drawn: five different numbers from 1 to 75 and one number from 1 to 15. The Mega Millions Jackpot is won by matching all six winning numbers in a drawing. Odds of winning: see the MegaMillions website. FreeLotto is not affiliated or associated with the Mega Millions lottery.
Powerball® is a lotto game conducted by the Multi State Lottery Association. Drawings are held at 10:59 pm Eastern Time on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Five white balls out of 59 balls are drawn and one red ball out of 35 balls is drawn. The Powerball® Jackpot is won by matching all five white balls in any order and the red PowerBall. Odds of winning: see the Powerball® website. FreeLotto is not affiliated or associated with the PowerBall multi state lottery.
New York Lotto is conducted by the New York State Lottery. Drawings are held at 11:21 pm Eastern Time on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Six winning numbers are randomly selected from 59 numbered balls. The New York Lotto Jackpot is won by matching all six winning numbers of the New York Lotto numbers drawn. Odds of winning: see the New York Lottery website. FreeLotto is not affiliated with or in no way associated with the New York Lotto.
ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES, CHARGES AND FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF THE PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNERS. The winner forfeits his or her share if not claimed within seven days of notification, or if the notification by e-mail is returned as undeliverable. Return of any share notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification. Share of pool is not transferable. The share is awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, without limitation. No other prizes will be awarded.
4. ELIGIBILITY: You must be at least 18 years or older to play. In order to be eligible to continue participation in the FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool, you must maintain an active FreeLotto® account and be subscribed to receive FreeLotto® emails during the duration of the sweepstakes, as well as be an active FreeLotto® member and be subscribed to receive FreeLotto® emails at the time of prize drawing. This promotion is null and void in the States of New York, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Rhode Island, and is also void in Puerto Rico, Province of Quebec, Afghanistan, Argentina, Cuba, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Ghana, Great Socialist People's Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Morocco, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Peru, Sudan, and any other countries that are included on the United States of America Department of State "Trading with the Enemies Countries" list, as changed from time to time. Void where prohibited. Principals and employees of PlasmaNet Inc., and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and immediate family members of each are not eligible (immediate family consists of husband, wife, mother, father, sister, brother or children).
5. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to abide by the terms of these Official Rules, which are final on all matters pertaining to this pool. All winning entrants will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days following attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification. Prior to being declared a winner of any prize, a Canadian resident will be required to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by email. If the Canadian resident cannot be contacted and the skill-test administered with 7 business days of the drawing date, the prize will be forfeited.
6. Winner grants to PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO® and its Sponsors ("Sponsors") the right but not the obligation to use and publish their proper name and home state online and in print, or any other media, in connection with FREELOTTO. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO and Sponsors and their advertising and promotional agencies to use winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO and Sponsors, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this pool or any prize won. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations apply.
7. Entrants agree to be bound by the official rules which shall be final and binding in all respects. PlasmaNet, Inc. and FREELOTTO reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the game or web site; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PLASMANET, INC., AND FREELOTTO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. No responsibility is assumed by PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO or Sponsors for lost, late, misdirected entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Entries will be deemed made by the person whose name was given in the registration process. All entries become the property of PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO and Sponsors and will not be returned to entrant.
9. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO and Sponsors are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this pool or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions. PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO and Sponsors assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO and Sponsors are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this pool. If, for any reason, this pool is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO and Sponsors which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this pool, PlasmaNet, Inc., FREELOTTO and Sponsors reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the pool.
10. PlasmaNet makes no representations or warranties of any nature whatsoever with respect to any product or service advertised in any promotion, pool or other contest presented by PlasmaNet Inc. Any liability for claims or damages with respect thereto shall be the sole responsibility of the advertiser.
11. WINNER'S LIST: The names of winners, if any, in the “FreeLotto Top 3 Lotto Pool” may be obtained 14 days after the drawing for a specific contest by sending a request including your name, postal address and e-mail address to email@example.com.